Glass Ceiling Limited
With over 25+ years' experience in senior leadership roles (CEO, CIO, COO), I am a proven executive with a strong track record in business startups and transitions.
My expertise lies in managing and motivating teams, project, and solution delivery, and driving organisational success. I excel in delivering comprehensive solutions, from presales to post-implementation consultancy, and have a deep understanding of cloud technologies.
I am recognised for my leadership skills, technical acumen, and the ability to solve complex design challenges. I am dedicated, self-motivated, and possess a level-headed, responsible approach that sets me apart. My experience includes founding and growing McDonalds IT into a nationwide MSP and cloud provider, where I demonstrated my proficiency in managing projects and teams. I am now eager to embark on a new chapter in my career, bringing my extensive experience to contribute to the success of another organisation.
Several key companies I have worked at include Microsoft, Weta Workshop, MFAT, Westpac, Co-Op Bank and many smaller organisations in the private sector.
- Business rescue. What needs fixing along with a rescue plan, organisation restructure, budget and forecast.
- ISSP. IT strategic plans for the next 3, 5, 10 years with specifics across the organisation.
- Programme / project Management across any industry.
- Cloud focused IT infrastructure & digital migrations / transformations.
- Mentoring at all levels of the business from project co-ordinators, to CEO's of small businesses.
- Specialising in Business cases, RFP's and tender responses.
Chief Information Officer
$200 per hour
Chief Executive Officer
$250 per hour